Friday, February 27, 2009

Telling the husband...


Chad kept telling me I was pregnant. I did not think I was. So when I got home from work Tuesday February 24, 2009 I decided to take a home pregnancy test to prove him wrong...HA! I took the test then went and did a little laundry and a few other things (chad was not home from work yet)...I then came back into the bathroom to take a look at it and saw those two lines...I had to look at it about 6 times to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. I was so excited and wanted to call Chad right away but thought I better not. I placed the test on the kitchen counter and then sat down in the living room with the tv on and waited for him to come home. When he walked in the door I told him there was something on the counter in the kitchen. He immediately thought, "What did Haley get into now?"...well he walked over there and said, "What is that?! Holy Crap! You're kidding me!" and his eyes were about the size of a watermelon. He dropped his things and gave me a big hug. He was very excited and happy just as I was. It had finally happened. I took another test later that night which also turned out positive...and then we went to the doctor together the next morning and the doctor confirmed a due date of October 23, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment