Monday, April 20, 2009

Finally some Pictures of Baby Campbell!

A few weeks ago we went to the doctor and got to hear the heart beat for the first time and I thought that was amazing. Well this morning, I went to the doctor and finally got to SEE little Baby Campbell moving around. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen and made me so happy. I'll admit.. I got a little teary! I was amazed at how much the baby was moving around! And get this ...sucking it's thumb! The doctor said it's about 3 inches long now and the heart beat sounded strong and healthy. I was excited that I saw 2 legs and 2 arms!! Here are the very first pictures of many...


3D image of Baby Campbell sucking it's thumb.

sucking it's thumb like mommy used to do.

The baby's arm is up in the air on this one - waiving to everyone!

side profile picture.

1 comment:

  1. It's a little amazing everytime you go and hear the heartbeat. Each time I teared up, but I am a crybaby...
    So excited to be having babies together

    ReplyDelete