Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July!

Chad turned 26 on the 4th of July!! He's getting old now ;)

We celebrated the 4th of July (actually on July 3rd) and went to NE Park to watch some fireworks with Mom, Matt, Valerie and her family. It was a lot of fun and Chad took some really great pictures of the fireworks. He actually took about 50 pictures...I won't post them all...but I think he could make some money off of them!

Here I am at 24 weeks!


US :)


Chad and Lily Grace :)



I love this picture of Lily ...haha...I think the flash scared her a little.



Grown up Gabe!! So cute!!!!

And here are a few fireworks...



2 comments:

  1. Yay for getting a massage. I had 3 while pregnant with Zeke and am planning to go next week because my back is starting to hurt. Take a nice warm (not hot) bath and using a heating pad for a few minutes also helped me. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fireworks!!! Sophia wasn't impressed with them there.. Cindy and her folks went.. they said it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete