Sunday, September 20, 2009

Showers!!

We had two awesome showers this past week! We are so blessed to have so many people care for Landon already! The first one was given by my co-workers at BB&T and the second one was given by our family. We have about 95% of everything we need for the little guy! It's wonderful! I could not say thank you enough to everyone that helped give the showers and bring the gifts! Here are a few pictures from the showers and also of Landon's room :) ...

First, the BB&T Shower:


Cake!

We got our stroller! :)


Me and Mom!

Daddy-to-be, Grandma-to-be, & Mommy-to-be!

Hien and Laura! :)

Second, the McLeansville Shower:

I don't have many pictures from this shower yet - we forgot our camera - BUT we'll post some pictures of his room after we brought everything home...which by the way took dad's truck and our mazda! I'm sure i'll post some pictures later of the shower once I get them from people :) Oh and don't forget to check out the video of his room!


The boy has clothes! :)

My Glider!! :)

Blankets! and my Vera Bradley diaper bag! :)

TOYS! :)

adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment