Saturday, January 16, 2010

Daycare!

Landon started daycare because I had to go back to work on January 11th. He's doing alright ... me on the other hand.....HA! It was really hard to leave him with strangers but we felt this was a good daycare and they have a good rating. He sure is tired when I get him home in the afternoons and we get to spend MAYBE an hour with him before he's asleep for the night. He's been sleeping really well lately though . 3 nights out of the past week he slept from 8 or 9 at night to 6 the next morning. And the other nights he just woke up once and one of those nights he had slept through dinner so I knew he was going to wake up at some point hungry. I miss him so much now and cherish every minute I get with him! He's growing up so fast!!!!!!!

Here are some facts I've noticed about Landon:
~He is a morning person! Watch this video.
~He loves it when you talk to him!
~He's very handsome :)
~He knows his mommy and daddy's voice and face and smiles when he sees us
~He can hold his head up really well now
~He's starting to figure out those hands!
~He loves to sit up right or be held up right.
~He's so loveable
~He still has all that hair!
~He has green eyes

I could go on and on but I know you're dying to see some more pictures! :) Click here to view all the pictures.

I like my chair.



LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment