Monday, February 22, 2010

We've Moved!!

Wanted to let everyone know we officially moved! I don't think Landon even knows he's in a different house! And Haley didn't seem to care either as long as she had a place to run outside and a couch to sleep on! I think on my last post we had said we were going to move into Chad's parents spare apartment...well the plans changed! We are now living on our own in McLeansville! It's not a bad set up and we'll still be able to save some $$ so we can eventually build. I wanted to thank everyone that helped us move...we could not have done it without you!

And on a side note - Landon is 4 months old today! WOW! Yes, we took pictures. We will have to post them when we get our internet hooked up. I'm not sure how to upload pictures from the iPhone onto here! And his new thing ...grabbing his feet! SOOOoo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment