Thursday, April 22, 2010

1/2 A YEAR!

Landon is 6 months old today! My baby is growing up! ::tear:: He is so fun now though and I look forward to what the next 6 months will hold. I do wish I could just keep him at this age for a bit longer though. He's just growing so fast!

He did GREAT at the doctor's yesterday for his 6 month check up. He was a big flirt and smiled at EVERYONE. At one point he literally had the whole doctor's office smiling back at him. He's just so darn cute!!! He even smiled at the lady that gave him his shots ...... right after she gave him his shots!! He did cry for a little bit but I was very impressed - I think he took it very well. And he acted like the same happy baby last night and this morning - so that was even better!

He weighed 16lbs 1oz.
25% in Weight
64% in Height (He GREW!)
85% in HEAD (Still a Big Head!)

We took a few pictures of him this morning right after he woke up so he was in a pretty good mood. He wasn't sitting up very straight so it's sorta hard to tell he's grown. Click here to view all of them!

2 months, 3 months, 4 months
5 months, and 6 months

Happy Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment