Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We finished decorating the tree today and the rest of the place. I never thought this apartment could feel 'homey' but it does! I do hope by next Christmas, we are in our house and have a fireplace to hang our stockings. But for now we are happy and thankful to be where we are at in our lives. Landon still doesn't show a whole lot of interest in the tree...he likes to point at it every now and then and touch it for a bit, but other than that he just plays with his toys like normal. He's acting much better than I thought he would :) I thought for sure that we'd only be able to decorate the top half of the tree...haha. I'm actually worried more about Haley messing with the presents under the tree...she usually tosses around a few each year...



Landon wanted to put his Truck in the tree.


Checking out the snow globe with Daddy


Tree!


Hanging ornaments with Mommy


our tree!




drinking from my snow man head.


all this decorating makes me hungry!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment