Saturday, September 10, 2011

Well, Hello!

Sorry I've been MIA lately.  Trying to get the house organized and unpacked is hard with two boys under two!  Especially since about 75% of our things have been in storage for over a year and I forgot what I had in there...it's like Christmas all over again!  

We finally got all of our dining room furniture today and I bought a new desk for the playroom/office today as well so I'll show you those later after I get more things unpacked and put away.  

I've been doing some thrifty shopping and have found some great toys, clothes and furniture...I've also got a few furniture pieces I wanna paint/restore at some point.  I'm excited!

We've been working on getting GRASS to grow outside and doing a little landscaping...actually let me correct that statement...Chad and his parents and my dad have been working on our yard.  I'll be so excited when Haley isn't pink anymore from all the red mud/dust/clay out there.  By the way, she's doing GREAT outside :)



Landon playing with his Choo Choo's


Cool guy wearing a 6 month shirt.


I got all of the above for $40! 
Train table stuff, Mr. Potato Head, winter boots, 4 shirts, 2 sweat shirts, and 3 pairs of pants!


Trains, Trains and more Trains.


Grandma napping with Liam so Mama can get things unpacked.


Mr. Potato Head!!!


Dump Truck!!


Grow grass! Grow!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Sarah!! I love the change already!

    Can't believe how Liam has grown!!

    ReplyDelete