Sunday, December 18, 2011

5 months!

Liam is 5 months old today!  He's certainly more animated now.  He smiles a lot.  He also still cries a lot.  He's working on some teeth and doesn't seem to like it very much.  But he's still so cute and fun.  Especially when he's in a crazy, happy mood.  His most favorite thing still is a bath.  He slept through the night once...7:30pm - 6:30am.  His usual schedule right now is bed around 7:30 or 8 then he nurses once during the night and wakes around 7:30.  Which is nice because Landon is still on a 7:30 or 8 to 7:30 schedule too.  I don't mind nursing him once a night ...more than that is a little rough though.  I've tried letting him cry it out (for two weeks straight) and it didn't work.  It did get him down to once a night though.  So I call that successful for now.  

He LOVES baby food and would probably eat as much as I would feed him but the pediatrician said not to give him anymore until he turns 6 months, so right now he's only on a jar of fruit for breakfast, a jar of veggies for lunch and then oatmeal mixed with some fruit for dinner.  He's so cute when he eats it though ...he opens that mouth all wide with excitement.  We've offered him formula a few times and he doesn't seem to be much of a fan.  I'd say he's maybe had a total of 5 oz of formula in his whole life...if that.  He loves to nurse.  It's the sweetest thing ever.  I love nursing him too.  

He naps 2 or 3 times during the daytime on average.  He's wearing 6-9 month clothes and size 2 diapers.  He can sit up by himself for a little bit but does still fall over after a bit.  He's also LOUD.  He likes to talk it up and sometimes even throw a happy scream in there.  His crying is getting louder too.  I love my chunky little loud mouth though :)  Those rubber band wrists and leg rolls are my favorite. 

 Hi! I'm 5 months old today!

No comments:

Post a Comment