Monday, August 20, 2012

13

Liam turned 13 months old this past weekend.  He's starting to walk a lot more but would still rather crawl.  He's pointing a lot and talking more.  The other day I heard MAMA! from near the boys bedrooms and I went towards Landon's room because I thought it was him but turns out it was Liam.  He says Matt! as in Uncle Matt.  He's wearing 18 month clothes and size 4 diapers.  He's sleeping on average 7-7 with two naps a day still.  I stopped nursing him a few weeks ago and he's done just fine.  It's been harder on me I think because now he won't even let me rock him before bedtime or anything.  He wants to be laid right down.  He's just as crazy as ever and still loves to eat.  Pictures to prove it:



He also loves his big brother and his big brother sure loves him. 


1 comment: