Friday, March 1, 2013

ME.

This post is for all the baby bump pictures on here.  I felt sorta dumb posting this on facebook and now on here but dangit I've worked hard so here goes!


I've been running a lot.  You know I ran my first 1/2 marathon back in October.  I took a little break after that because of my ankle and then started back about a month afterwards.  Currently I'm not really running much more than 3 or 4 miles at a time.  I have decided to run another 1/2 marathon, but it isn't until April of 2013.  I've really enjoyed my time running and started to see some pretty decent results which motivated me to keep going and start eating better as well. 


I do a lot of sit ups, push ups and playing around with my small 5 pound weights.  I pretty much just do what I can when I can.  Sometimes I only have time to run one mile or do 20 push ups but I feel like every little bit counts.  It's making me feel much better mentally and physically.  It's nice to do something for myself too since I do devote so much time to my family and my job.   

No comments:

Post a Comment