Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Baby Liam's First Day of Pre-School!



We all remember Landon's first day of pre-school last year. Well yesterday was
Liam's first day!! We pulled up to the school and I asked Liam if he was ready to go to school and he politely said, "No Kool, Mama. No Kool". But then got right out of the car and walked over to Landon. Landon told him how much fun they were going to have (melt my heart). Then Landon grabbed his hand and they walked into school together (melt my heart again).


Liam seemed fine and was going up to the toys and starting to show them to me. A few minutes later, I started to walk out and that's when he lost it. "MAMA!!!! I WANT YOU MAMA!!! NO KOOL!! NO KOOL!!! I spent a few minutes calming him down. Landon was trying too -- showing him trucks and things. He was seriously acting like the best big brother ever. I was so proud. Eventually I had to just leave Liam crying. Break my heart. BUT I called after I got to work to check on him and they said he calmed down and ended up being just fine and had a great first day! He played, ate and napped! I'm sure it will take a few days for him to adjust but I hope he will end up loving it as much as Landon does.


No comments:

Post a Comment