Friday, May 15, 2009

17 weeks

I wasn't going to do an update until 18 weeks but I've been getting lots of requests :) My belly has really started to pop out more in the past week. In the beginning I wasn't able to button my pants...now I can't even zip them! I'm still wearing the belly band though! Although I am proud to say I can still fit into my size 2 Abercrombie jeans...oh how I love them (they are really low rise)!

I've still been feeling great and I think I have actually felt the baby move a few times. But the doctor is right...it's hard to distinguish exactly what you're feeling...and some of you know what I mean! But it does feel like slight pop corn popping every now and then when I've been sitting there resting.

I've also learned I can't slump over as much b/c my belly sorta gets in the way. I know it's only the beginning though... But I needed to improve my posture anyway!

I also can't get up fast ...or even slightly fast...or i will literally black out for a second. I've always done this but since being pregnant it started to happen several times a day throughout the whole day. The doctor told me it's normal. He said to put my feet on the ground and sit there for a few seconds while I wiggle my feet. Then get up. I try to do that but it's hard to remember ...especially at work. Chad tries to remind me to get up slowly at home. He's being so sweet :) I think he's going to be a great daddy!

I still officially have not gained any weight. I lost weight in the beginning and now i am starting to gain that weight back. I probably weigh now what I weighed when I got pregnant.

OH! I've also started to notice people looking at my belly now. It's funny b/c the people that know I am pregnant want to look to see if I am showing and the people that don't know if I am pregnant are looking at me trying to figure out if I am or not. I had one lady in the elevator ask me the other day if I was expecting and I was so excited that someone noticed...lol.

Well here are a few pictures I took myself. I thought it was funny that from the front you can't really tell I'm pregnant and you definitely can't tell from the back. But from the side...I think you might be able to see something!!


3 comments:

  1. OH LOOK! I think you should post every other if not every week now. I say yes you look preggers! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for your little bump... you guys are not going to find out if it is a baby girl Campbell or baby boy Campbell right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh definately I can see that little one! How cute you are!!!

    ReplyDelete