Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cravings!!

Oh Boy...Chips ahoy chewy chocolate chip cookies are so delicious - really any choc chip cookies are delicious right about now. Recently I've also been enjoying 3 musketeers. Maybe I'll start to gain some more weight now?! HA!

Things are going great. I am starting to feel him more often especially when I get hungry. We are constantly trying to come up with names and do not have one yet. We'll let you know when we decide.

My back is starting to hurt but I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that I sit in a lovely cubical all day long and we have also started 10 hour days at work (so that we can get an extra week day off). I love having that extra day off so it's worth it to me!

Chad is doing well too! He's so excited and really likes to talk to him a lot :) It's very sweet.

I really don't have many updates - I will be 1/2 way there Friday - 20 weeks! I can't believe it. He is going to be here before we know it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment