Friday, October 9, 2009

38 Weeks!

38 Weeks today! YAY!! I know my due date is still 2 weeks away but I am so ready for Landon to come! At my appointment about 2 weeks ago, the doctor checked me and said I was dilated 1 cm! The doctor said that it could mean he could come in the next little bit or in the next 3 weeks - but it's still exciting to know that progress is being made! :)

I am not sleeping well at all. Last night I had light contractions throughout the whole night and I guarantee I didn't sleep for more than an hour at a time. And I know the famous quote, "Oh just wait until the baby gets here......." Well as I told one of my friends, at least when he's here and I'm not getting any sleep I'll get to hold him and love on him instead of just being uncomfortable with a big 'ol belly! Ha! :)

Here's a picture Chad took this morning:


1 comment:

  1. You look like you have dropped a little, which means it's only a matter of time :-)
    Sending Landon "come baby, come, baby, baby, come, come" thoughts!!!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete