Friday, October 16, 2009

39 Weeks!!

Well Landon seems to be comfortable in there! :) I have not been having as many light contractions as I was previously, but I'm still having a few. At our weekly doctor visit she confirmed yet again that he's head down and 'right there' ready to go! She said he has definitely dropped! He's still moving around like crazy (don't know how he has any room left in there!) Here's a little video I took last night of him moving around some:

And at the request of my mom here are some 39 week photos! Haley joined one of them :)




A little update from babycenter.com says, "it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.)"

Now everyone say with me, "COME ON, LANDON!!" ..................

No comments:

Post a Comment