Sunday, May 30, 2010

Country Boy

Now I'm not trying to be a photographer here but I thought it would look cute to dress Landon in his overalls and take a few pictures of him out in our backyard. The boy loooves the outdoors! He was being fussy prior to going outside so I really didn't think I'd get any good pictures but I thought it would be worth a try. As soon as I sat him down on the ground he started smiling. He's such a ham! And yes, he needs another haircut and his overalls are a bit big but some of the pictures are still cute!









look at those pointed toes!



Add VideoAnd I do believe mornings are my favorite time of the day with the little man. He is such a morning person! I love it because when you go to walk into his room, he can hear you coming so he just starts laughing. And then you walk in there and he's peaking through the bars at you with this big 'ol grin on his face! And now it's really cute because he'll be sitting up smiling at you all excited that you're about to pick him up. He's so excited to start the day!




By the way he is officially crawling now. It's also pretty darn cute to watch because he's not very coordinated. I haven't gotten a really good video yet. He can also pull himself up on the side of the couch really well too! He is SOOO fun at this age!!!! I'm trying to treasure every bit!!

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up with the blog.. that boy is definately a little man !!! he's too darn cute.. I can't believe how much he's growing and moving on his own.. and teeth? Oh my goodness.. I need to see him.. soon!!

    ReplyDelete