Saturday, September 18, 2010

4th Haircut & Carousel Festival!

Today was a big day for Landon. We took him to the fish fry at the fire station and he probably ate a whole piece of fish. He got to see both his grandma's at the same time too. Then we took him to get his haircut for the fourth time! She cut a little over 1/2 an inch off too. His hair is growing so fast...wonder who he gets that from?? While he was there he got to go outside and see some horses and a doggie. He laughed at the dog...ha. Then we went to the Burlington Carousel Festival. I was super excited about taking him there because I have so many fun memories from childhood of going there. It's a really great festival and they were celebrating 100 years of the Carousel this year. Amazing. Landon really did so well too. He never took an afternoon nap but he stayed strong. The snow cone and funnel cake might have contributed to that some. haha. He did enjoy some strawberry smoothie as well. He got to see his uncle Matthew too...whom is the only person so far that I have seen Landon almost start crying when it's time to leave him. Too sweet. Then we came home and he ate a whole grilled cheese (minus the edges) and a lot of chicken. Piggy. He was such a good boy today though. I think he had a lot of fun and I know we had a lot of fun with him. I won't be able to post all the pictures from today right now but I'll post a few...



Breakfast!


Getting my haircut!


what would we do without the iPhone?




check out my new do!

snacking at the festival!


riding the carousel with momma and grandma! (look closely and you'll notice his blue mouth..ha)




yum...snow cone!

with daddy :)



yum, grilled cheese!


tired baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment