Tuesday, September 28, 2010

BOIL?!

Little man has been slightly more fussy than normal and has been waking up in the middle of the night crying some. I thought maybe he was teething again but wasn't really sure. I did notice he had this small bump on his booty. Well the small bump got bigger and so we got concerned. I made a doctors appointment on Monday and Chad took him in ...come to find out he had a boil on his butt! Poor little man!! The doctor had to stick a needle in it and squeeze the stuff out!!!!! OMG I'm so glad I wasn't there because I don't think I could have handled watching the doctor do that to my baby. Chad said Landon was looking at him like "DADDY RESCUE ME!!' But now he is on an antibiotic and the doctor is going to call us with the results of exactly what kind of bacteria caused the boil. He said they are actually pretty common and just an hour before he did Landon's he had to do the same thing to a 10 month old. The doctor said he should instantly start to feel better now and I can tell he already is starting to. Now you know I had to take a picture of the occasion...


poor boo-boo butt

No comments:

Post a Comment