Sunday, January 23, 2011

15 Months

Landon turned 15 months yesterday.  Each month I'm amazed at how quickly time is going by.  I'm amazed by how much he changes, grows and develops.  He's a full blown toddler now who is loud, wild and full of energy, but oh so fun to be around.  He's got a mouth full of teeth and still mostly wears 12 month clothes.  He can wear some 18 month.  He weighed around 21lbs when we took him to the doctor a few weeks ago.  He will eat when he's hungry and will not eat anything when he's not.  It's a little frustrating because sometimes he'll go a whole week without wanting to eat much at all and then the next week he'll eat almost everything you give him.  I may be making a mistake but I have let him eat in front of the TV a few times.  He actually eats better while he's sitting there watching TV.  I'm not a big fan of making that a habit though.  80% of the time he takes one long nap a day now - mid-day.  I like this so much better because it makes doing things easier.  I also feel like I get to spend more time with the little guy.  I took a few pictures of him yesterday while he was sitting in the recliner watching Thomas.  Such a big boy.   :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment