Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy 2011!  We had a fun day - went to visit some great friends, then came back home and played and relaxed with daddy until he had to go to work.  Here's the first picture of little man in 2011........


An attempt to get a picture with mommy...I think the flash was a little too close for Landon...


After daddy left for work, Landon found a picture of him and was quick to say DAADAA!!!!!


Then we had a delicious dinner daddy made for us before he left...traditional new years dinner...minus the greens.....my boys are not fans.  

  
Before I close this post I have a video from this past week I want to show you.  I came home from work and was putting some things away.  The next thing I hear is Taylor Swift singing in my bedroom.  Landon had managed to get my iPhone, turn on the iPod and start dancing.  I quickly grabbed my camera to try and get some of his cuteness on video.   



I hope everyone has a wonderful 2011!  And I must say one more thing before I go - Happy Birthday, Nanny! 0:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment