Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Uh oh.

Somebody woke us up at 3:30am.  He was sitting up in his crib crying and saying "Uh Oh".  Landon had gotten sick in his bed, poor little guy.  From about 3:30am - 6am I did 4 loads of laundry.  It was awful because he kept getting sick on his blankets that he has become very attached to lately.  When I had to take them away from him to wash he would get so upset and just didn't understand.  I was finally able to get him to lay back down at 9:15am and I think he was able to sleep most of it off.  He still has an upset tummy but at least he hasn't thrown up in a while. 

Every sick little boy needs a new toy...




On another note...I never thought I'd become one of these moms....


HOW CUTE ARE THEY GOING TO BE?!!


I totally forgot how little/cute newborn clothes are!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment