Friday, November 18, 2011

FOUR

Liam is 4 months old today! He has his 4 month check up on Monday so I'll update you then with his Stats! He's wearing 6 month clothes and size 2 diapers. He hasn't slept through the night yet…he still wakes up to eat, on average, 3 times a night. I am like a full-time working mommy zombie, but it's really not bothering me as much as I thought it would. While I am very tired and sleepy and tend to nod off after I sit still for more than a few minutes…I know that Liam will be grown like Landon before I can blink, and so I want to cherish this time with him. I love nursing him and I love the time we get together…even if it is multiple times in the middle of the night. I am going to see what the doctor says about all this eating at night though - and we might start letting him cry some. I tend to worry that he doesn't get enough during the day though because he does like to eat from me more than he does a bottle. We've also started giving him some bananas baby food. He really likes it and will eat up to a jar a day. He's not so good with using the spoon yet but he's learning and he's trying. I was also hoping this might would help him sleep more but I don't see a big difference yet.

He still takes medicine for reflux but he does seem to be a much happier baby now.  He has the biggest smile that will just melt your heart.  He has rolled over a few times and if you prop him up just the right way he can sit up ...haha.  He still LOVES a bath and will just kick and splash like crazy.

He adores Landon and almost anytime Landon is in the room Liam's eyes will be fixed on him, just watching him and smiling.  It's the sweetest thing.        

Here's a picture of our sweet four month old...



No comments:

Post a Comment