Friday, March 2, 2012

First Haircut!

I finished our February photo album and started our March album.  I can't believe how fast February went by! March started off with Liam getting his very first haircut.  I kept putting it off but I could tell it was starting to bother him when it got in his eyes.  So all I got Donna to do was cut it out of his eyes and leave the rest alone.  I am just not ready to give him a little boy haircut yet!  I really like it though... I like it more than I thought I would and I think he is excited to be able to see now.  He did great by the way.  He just smiled at Donna the whole time. 




Landon also got his haircut but before he did that he got to go check out the horses with daddy.
 

Landon did great and sat in the chair all by himself.  He's growing up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment