Friday, March 9, 2012

Landon lately

Landon has been so fun lately. I love having conversations with him and hearing what he thinks about. He tried out some big boy undies and did pretty well. I'm think I'm going to start really working with him on this pretty soon. I feel like he's more ready now than he ever has been in the past.

He's been waking up a lot earlier lately and waking up more throughout the night. It all started when he started sleeping in his toddler bed. I think he's learning he has more freedom now. He's cute though, he walks out in the mornings and says, "I get up now?". The other morning he got up at like 4:30 and then crashed on our bed...too cute.

He played the wii some too with mama the other day and seemed to enjoy it.  We did tape down the gas button so he could drive it a lot easier. Haha.   

1 comment: