Friday, May 18, 2012

10 Month Old Liam

Liam is 10 months old today!! We're only a few months away from his first birthday!!!!  Wow.  I've started to do a little party planning for his first birthday.  Here is a tiny preview ...


He's been doing REALLY well lately!  I don't even want to go into details because I'm scared I'll jinx something but let's just say he's getting on a routine that I can handle and he's been doing this for the past few weeks now.  

He's getting better and better at being mobile and the kid is so brave.  He loves to climb all over you (and everything else) and he'll stand by himself for a few seconds.  

Showing off his climbing skills

He's also getting better and better at keeping up with Landon.  The other day Landon took a toy from him and Liam just threw himself at Landon and attacked him for taking his toy.  It was so funny and gave me a little preview of some of the fights that might be in the future......

He's still eating like a piglet and loves about any kind of baby food you give him.  He's doing better with table food too.  He's drinking from a straw and/or a cup.  He's nursing/taking a bottle about 3 times a day just depending on if I'm at work or not.  I still think his favorite thing to do is nurse though.  He will literally laugh when he knows I'm about to nurse him.  I LOVE it! 

He is still wearing 12 month clothes, some 18 month. Size 3 and/or 4 diapers. 

It was really hard to get his 10 month birthday picture this month...as you can see here.  I was finally able to get a decent one though.   


And to compare ...


No comments:

Post a Comment