Monday, October 22, 2012

3 Years Old!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Landon Quinn!! 

Landon turns 3 today!  We had his birthday party this past Saturday at our house.  He was so excited for his party and kept asking when all his friends were coming over.  We had a cars party.  He said his favorite part was playing on his swing set and opening presents.  Here are a few pictures from the day...













I cannot believe how much he has changed in the past year!
He is fully potty trained and talks in complete sentences.  
He knows colors and can count to 10 (most of the time).  
He wants to do a lot of things on his own and does a pretty good job.  For example, he will clean up his entire room and put back all of his toys in the correct place.  He knows where things go better than daddy does...ha.  
He LOVES to ask why.  I know he's learning but goodness sometimes the only answer I can give is BECAUSE MOMMY SAID SO!  
He's like a little sponge learning so quickly and it's really amazing to watch him develop into a little boy.  
He loves his family and gives some of the best hugs and kisses.  He melts my heart when he tells me he loves me and misses me sooo much.  He sure loves his daddy too.  They play together often and by play I mean Chad throws him on the bed and lets him ride him like a horse or a choo-choo or whatever Landon comes up with, along with many other crazy games.  
He's been going to pre-school two days a week and I think he's really enjoying it there.  He gets to play with other kids, talk about God, and learn all kinds of new things.  
We are so proud of the little boy he's become and can't wait to celebrate his 3rd birthday with him today!

Go here to check out all of the pictures from his birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment