Sunday, December 12, 2010

Another Campbell Baby!!

Well let me get straight to the point!


Yep!! We found out we are expecting another Campbell baby last Saturday!!! We are super excited!! I went online and searched for some t-shirts for Landon to wear so we could share the big news with friends and family. Everyone seemed excited for us but not everyone noticed the t-shirt right away. We had to point it out for most :) We were going to wait until Christmas to spread the news, but with my dad working, and grandparents in the hospital...we went ahead and told while we had the opportunity. Plus, it was hard to keep a secret like that from family!!! Baby number two is scheduled to arrive around August 6th, 2011!










This picture was taken last Sunday...




This picture was taken yesterday...




And you may remember my 6 week picture from Landon. I'm going to try and keep up with taking pictures the same way I did when I was pregnant with Landon. I already feel different though. I've been feeling sick some and my belly is already sticking out more. It's hard to tell in those pictures. BUT - I have to say I was proud that I got my flat belly back...and now it's already not flat. I'm going to keep at the gym for as long as I can though - That's one of my favorite parts of the day.

Onto other news - we met with a builder Saturday and really liked everything they had to say! We even found a house plan that we like! We are still going to check around with other builders, but I don't know if anyone else is going to be able to offer us everything they are offering us for the price. You may have heard of them...Schumacher Homes. We're super excited to feel like we're making some progress on the house. I'll update more on the house later!

In the mean time, you may have noticed Landon's haircut in the picture above... Well, let's just say I attempted to cut Landon's hair. It DID NOT go well AT ALL. I thought since Landon got a little fussy at the last haircut that maybe I could give it a try and he might do better for me....ummm, I was wrong! You would have thought we were breaking his arm or something. Poor little guy did not want his hair cut at all! It looked so bad at one point that I was about to start crying. Finally we got out the clippers and just shaved it off. It still needs some touch ups but I think I'm going to wait until it grows out some more before we try anything again. Poor little man was traumatized I think. Oh well...that was certainly a learning experience!

I wanted to post an updated picture of our tree! We added some snow flakes my nanny made and more presents under the tree!! :) I love it!


3 comments: