Saturday, August 27, 2011

1 Month

Liam turned one month old on the 18th!  He was 9lbs 15oz at his one month check up, so he had gained exactly 3 lbs since he was born.  Although if you think about it he had lost weight at first and then got back to his birth weight when he was about a week old..so he really had gained 3lbs in a few weeks.  Piglet.  He likes to eat A LOT and he likes to eat A LOT more than Landon ate.  He hasn't went more than 4 or 5 hours at night without eating, and during the daytime he usually wants to eat about every 2 to 3 hours.  The doctor confirmed he has reflex and gave him an Rx at his one month check up.  I hope I start to see the medicine make more of a difference soon...poor guy.  Landon is still being really sweet with him and rarely seems to get jealous.  He tried to get Liam to play trucks with him yesterday and got sorta ill when Liam wouldn't take the truck Landon was trying to give him...haha.  

Here's our cute little man at one month...


And here I was one month after Liam was born...I'm proud to say I'm even smaller than that now and I can't wait to start running again!

And here's a sweet picture of Ava feeding Liam.  I love that child.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment