Saturday, August 27, 2011

22 months

Landon turned 22 months old on the 22nd!  He's been super busy lately with checking out the new house and hanging out with everyone.  He is SO. MUCH. FUN. right now and even though he may sound like a broken record quite often, I love how he can now communicate with you and we are really starting to see his personality.  He thinks he's a funny guy...and I might just have to agree with him :)  He's an AWESOME big brother and really does help me out even more than I thought he would.  Just the other day Liam was crying and before I could get in there Landon was already over there trying to sick a paci in Liam's mouth...haha.  He helps me clean up and put the dirty clothes away and he grabs blankets and other things I need and brings them to me.  I'm taking advantage of the help while he thinks he's a fun game :)  

I can tell some of this 18th month clothes are actually starting to get a little bit tighter on him.  He can even wear some 24 month things...but not very many.  It really depends on the brand.  Honestly he still has a few 12 month things he can fit into.  He's wearing size 5 diapers and he's still not a big fan of eating a lot.  We did cut back on his milk intake and that has seemed to help somewhat with him eating more food.  He still takes one long nap in the middle of the day.  He's an awesome nap taker...he's just an awesome sleeper in general.  I keep telling him he needs to share those secrets with his little brother..........ha. 

helping Daddy feed Liam

playing Choo Choo with Daddy

if you look closely, you'll see Landon is holding Liam's hand...yes, he asked to hold the baby's hand :)
Go here to check out some more pictures of what we've been doing.

1 comment: