Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Birthday, Liam!!


My baby is ONE. I can't believe it. This little guy tried to cause trouble before he even arrived. I should have known his personality was just trying to shine through. He is WILD and so full of energy. He's so adventurous and curious. He's so cute and loveable. I CANNOT get enough kisses and hugs from him. He's a mama's boy and I love it. He's turned into a great sleeper (never thought I'd say that). It took him 9 1/2 months before he consistently slept through the night. Aaaand he's an eater. The boy LOVES food. I hope he keeps his love of food and maybe even shares some with his brother.


I've talked to several mom's of one child who want another, but always seem to be scared that having another child would take some of that love away you have for your first - or that you wouldn't be able to love the second child as much as you do your first. That is NOT the case at all. Your heart is big enough to love them both equally. You love different things about them and they are both unique and important. It's amazing how quickly you can adjust to having two. I am so glad we decided to have another child and Liam joined our family. He has been a handful but I wouldn't trade anything about him. I love his little crazy personality. He's so full of life and keeps me on my toes.

Liam is wearing 12-18 month clothes, size 4 diapers, sleeping about 7-7. Mostly taking 2 naps a day but starting to take just one every now and then. Nursing morning and night and eating all kinds of food throughout the day. Some of his favorites include: pineapple, peas, oranges, peaches, (really any fruit), and cheerios.


He goes to the doctor on Friday and his Mickey Mouse party is Saturday so there will be plenty more birthday updates in the near future.

And the final monthly crib picture... 



And to compare all 12 months...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment