Monday, April 22, 2013

Maybe I can cook?

This past weekend we were 'daddyless' so I did more cooking and I'm not as bad at this thing as I thought!  I didn't try and go all crazy and cook hard stuff --- but the fact that the food was edible impressed me.  And I will probably make the taco soup again!   


Eagerly watching the bacon cook - I raised them right!


Baked Chicken Tenders - marinated them in eggs, milk, salt and pepper then covered them in bread crumbs, cheese and garlic salt.  Sprinkled with EVOO before baking.  Baked them in the oven at 400 for about 15-20 minutes.  Honey and mustard mixed together for dipping!


Recipe can be found here.

The boys had a good weekend...we went to a fun birthday party and just hung around the house.  Mawmaw and GG were (again) a big help and it was even their anniversary! 







1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you all..
    And, anytime you want to invite me over to eat I'm game! LOL..

    ReplyDelete