Sunday, October 24, 2010

More Birthday!

I've got a few pictures of Landon playing that I took at home the day of his birthday. Mommy and Landon had fun relaxing and playing on his birthday. We wish Daddy could have joined us but he had to work. Daddy was able to get off for Landon's party the next day so that was great! I've only got a few pictures from his party because I wanted to actually enjoy the party (and i did!!), so my BFF Beth took a ton of pictures for me...along with a few of my other friends and relatives :) So I will be posting those when I get my hands on them! :) I took a few pictures this morning of the little man playing with his new stuff. He played so hard he skipped his morning nap :) He really does love his new toys! And I can't wait to dress him in his new clothes!


playing on his birthday.

at grammy's - getting ready for the party!

Landon's World - Brought to you by the number 1 and the letter L!

awesome, yummy cake!

balloons!

Uncle Matt took a video of Landon eating his birthday cake! :) I love it!




post cake :)

all his presents!

all his cards!

oh he loooves this firetuck!

mommy and daddy got him a dvd player to take around with him - we are excited to use this in the car!

:)

playing this morning

taking a quick break

sweet baby

playing with his cool toy Uncle Matt got him - Woogie! (you put an iPhone or iPod in it and he can play with it and not break it...yay!)

more woogie!

taking another break on his pillow pet :)

he figured this toy out in 2 seconds - mr. smartie pants

yaaayyy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment