Thursday, October 7, 2010

Talking!

Landon is learning new 'words' everyday! Last night he was saying "Dada Tuk!" when he looked out the window at Chad's truck. Then today Chad said they were going into the grocery store and there were a bunch of pumpkins outside and Landon pointed and said "Pum!" Our routine at night is to go around the house while he points at stuff and I tell him what it is. Last night he pointed at a Candle and I said, "Candle" and he said, "Ca!" Some of his other 'words' include:

Papi (used to be PapPap) [Paci]
Duk [Duck]
Tuk [Truck]
Hayhe [Haley]
Ba [Ball]
Dada
Mama

I'm sure I'm forgetting some! He's like a little sponge! He has amazed me at how fast he is learning!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Crazy! They grow so fast! I can't wait for Ada to say mama and dada :)

    ReplyDelete