Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Video Time

I've got a few (3) videos to share! Last night we practiced letting Landon feed himself with a spoon. At first he was doing really well (using his left hand) and actually getting food into his mouth after getting some out of the bowl. Then he touched the applesauce on the spoon and from that point on all he wanted to do was touch the mess. He also switched hands and started trying it with his right hand. I started taking a video at that point...

The other night Daddy was playing xbox and his avatar was on the screen. Chad would make the avatar shake his head and then Landon would do the same thing back. It was sooo funny!!

I tried to get a video of Landon throwing a ball. His favorite one to throw is about half the size of him. He always does so well until I get the darn iPhone out to start taking a video. Now he's learning the iPhone has Elmo on it and Larry the talking Bird and he would rather play with those things then let me take pictures and videos of him. I don't blame him!

No comments:

Post a Comment