Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Landon's 2nd Birthday Party!

Landon had a wonderful birthday! We had a John Deere themed party because he loves tractors and really anything with wheels.  I had fun with the green and yellow color scheme.  We also rented a bouncy house from 8am - 8pm and he would have stayed in the thing the entire time if we had of let him. I was worried he wouldn't like it but that certainly wasn't the case. His favorite part was the slide and by the end of the day he was able to climb the 'stairs' (really more like a ladder) inside the bounce house and get to the top of the slide all by himself. He played in it so hard in the morning that he actually wore himself out and took a nap before his party that afternoon. We had a great turn out for the party and I think everyone had a good time. We had a tractor pinata that I ended up having to crack open for the kids……those things are a lot harder to open than they seem!! Here are a few iPhone pictures from his big day (I'll post the camera pictures later):










PS: I don't want to go into a lot of detail about Haley's passing on Landon's birthday post but I do want to say thanks for all of your prayers and please keep them coming. We are really missing our girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment