Monday, October 3, 2011

October?!

I finished the September photo album and now have started our October photo album.  I can't believe it's already October!  I go back to work on the 11th, which isn't very far away!  I have mixed feelings about going back.  I am going to miss my boys so much but then again it will be nice to have some adult interaction :)

We've still been working on getting the house in order.  Landon has been a big boy lately and has started to actually try new things.  We all know he loves tractors but he would never actually ride on one with anyone until just this past weekend.  He rode the tractor with daddy and enjoyed it!


Then we went to this little festival that my old high school was doing with a few churches in the area and Landon actually tried (and ate) cotton candy and sat there while he let a girl give him a tattoo on his hand!  AND he actually wore his sunglasses on the way home!


he of course loved the fire truck at the festival.


Is it sad that this is our first family photo of four and Liam is 2 and 1/2 months old!?!


chowing down on some cotton candy with daddy

 getting a spider tattoo!



**********************************************************************

Mr. Liam has been opening up a little more everyday.  He still wakes up on average every 3 hours to eat (even at night).  He's a hungry little man.  Okay he's not really that little, as you can tell in the picture below...he's almost as big around as Landon!


And I couldn't help but post this cute picture of Landon in our front yard :)  This was taken before we took a stroll to grandma's house.




 And here's our house with Grass and Haley in the front yard :)



Here are a few cute pictures of Mr. Liam...

********************************************************************

I've also got to show a picture of our new retaining wall that Chad and his dad put in yesterday...I actually helped some too!  The weather was sooo nice!!


And we got a treadmill for the basement.  I ran for the first time after having Liam and was shocked at how nice it felt.  I'm so excited to get back into running again. 




1 comment:

  1. Such cuteness!!! Love your boys! Love your home.. Love you!

    ReplyDelete