Thursday, October 27, 2011

24 Months.

This will be my last monthly post for Landon!  I've tried to do a post each month since he was born updating everyone on everything from what size clothes he's wearing to how he interacts with everyone around him and so forth.  Wanna take a trip down memory lane?? ...

one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two, aaannd twenty-three!

Landon had his 2 year check-up today!  He did GREAT.  I was so proud of the way he interacted with the doctor and smiled at her and let her mess and poke at him.  He didn't seem to care one bit.  I came prepared for his shots too with a milkshake (pediasure drink that he LOVES), a sucker, and a new toy (from his birthday that he had yet to open).  So right after the shots I distracted him with all those goodies and it worked like a charm.  I don't know how thrilled the doctor was about the sucker but I didn't care :)

He weighed 25 1/2 lbs (25% percentile) and was in the 30th percentile for height (can't remember the exact number).  But she said he was right on track for how he's been growing and that everything with him seemed to be just fine!   

 

1 comment: