Sunday, May 22, 2011

19 Months!

Happy 19 Months, Landon! Another month has flown by!


He's still wearing 18 month clothes, size 4 diapers during the day and size 5 at night. He's NOT a big eater AT ALL. It's really hard to get him to eat about anything now except for sometimes he'll eat bread, yogurt, or applesauce. He used to eat all kinds of meats and everything else and now I can't even get him to put one bite in his mouth! It's frustrating but the doctor said he'll eat when he's hungry and this is normal..........I just can't help but worry because he's a tiny little man already. He does drink a lot though and will drink those pediasure drinks with no problem. We do what we can though and offer healthy meals in fun different ways...one day it should click. I'm hoping this new table we got him might help some too??




Other than that he's still growing and learning at an amazing rate, I think :)  He's starting to really enjoy books now.  This is his favorite book...
...and he's impressed me so much with it!  He's been doing this for a while but he loves for you to ask him, "where's the ______?" and then he'll point at it and attempt to say it.  Of course his favorite page is the one with all the "things that go" on it...Tractor, Train, Truck, Boat, Motorcycle, Fire Truck, etc. So smart :) Here's a video I took this morning... 



**********************************************************************************************

Uncle Matt got him a new fun toy...


I used to looove that toy when I was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment