Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Trains and Cribs!

Saturday we went to the train station downtown after Landon's gym class.  Landon got to snack on some popcorn and see a few trains.  There really wasn't much to it, but he still seemed to enjoy himself.









****************************************************************************************************
This is just a random cute picture of him from the other night that I wanted to post.  I love the bedroom shoes and how he's holding his pig. :) more pictures here.


 ****************************************************************************************************
Last night Chad and I (mostly Chad) put together Liam's crib!!





This is what Haley did the entire time.



Yay!  I like it even more than I thought I would!  And you may recognize the bedding...yep, it was Landon's!  All he uses now is a sheet and we have plenty extra sheets so it works out.  No need to go spending a lot of money when we already have what we need! 

No comments:

Post a Comment