Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Campbell Boys.

A LOT...and by a lot I mean all of my pictures lately have been taken with my iPhone. Call it lazy if you will, BUT I want a new camera AND have also found it much easier to upload and take pictures with my phone since it's always by my side. Liam loves my phone. Landon loves my phone. So they do a pretty good job looking at it when I want to take their picture too. HA.


This scares me.  Right after this he says, "Cut mamma's neck?"  That really scares me.



SUPERBABY!



Me and my boy. 

When I'm around...this is how we are.  He's attached to me.  All. The. Time.  I don't mind though. I do hate that I don't get to spend as much time with Landon as I would like but he doesn't seem to mind too much.  He has enough other people around giving him all kinds of love and attention :)

 

For the past 3 weeks Liam has not drank anything while I've been gone. All 11 hours while I'm away at work. Talk about making me want to be a stay at home mom!  I'm hoping it's just a phase but beginning to think it's not.  It's really been bothering me but the doctor said you can't really make them drink. They suggessted to just start with sippy cups and that maybe he is just done with bottles. We had been trying that and it wasn't working. Well this past weekend I gave him a regular cup to drink out of...mine actually, and he drank some water! So then I let him play with the sippy cup and he drank some out of that too! I'm hoping he will get used to drinking out of it and then we can stick some BM in there and he can start drinking some of that while I'm away. Because right now he only gets BM from me when I'm around and I really wish he would get more than that. He does eat a TON of baby food though. He eats probably up to 25oz a day and might would eat more if I let him. He will also eat the same amount of baby food no matter if I am around and nursing him or not so that's good.




No comments:

Post a Comment