Monday, February 6, 2012

The past few days...

I'm posting from my phone so I'm sorry for the format but I wanted to update you on what's been going on with The Campbell's. The boys have been playing together some. Sometimes Landon is the only person that can calm Liam down. Teething is not something Liam is a fan of at all. It never seemed to bother Landon this much. I even took Liam to the doctor this past week because I thought for sure he had an ear infection or something because he has been so fussy. But the doctor said he checked out to be healthy and said it was probably just teething. He has his moments of cuteness and happiness too though. We had our annual Super Bowl party this year and it was nice having friends over. I felt like a loser having to drink coffee to stay awake though! Here are some pictures from the past few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment