Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Haley.

Today is Haley's birthday..or would have been her 6th birthday. I miss that sweet girl so much. I think I expected for it to get easier or for me to feel better about her passing…kinda like when you're sick. At first you feel real bad but then as time goes by you begin to feel better. I accept that she's gone but I still do not miss her any less or feel better about it. I still have my moments where I tear up because she isn't around. She was my first baby, I don't care what anyone says. She was just such a special, gentle girl that was taken away too suddenly.

Well this morning as I was getting ready for work, all sad because I was thinking about how Haley wasn't around to celebrate her birthday, I look over and see these two guys hanging out with their daddy on the bed.




And I start to feel better :) I know it's going to continue to be hard, but I am going to try not to spend so much energy and time on being sad that she is gone, but happy that she lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment