Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tag!

Kristin from, A Life in the South, tagged me a while back and I have been meaning to respond.  Great chick. Love her blog and humor!

1. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
A good Saturday would probably include a little shopping, some playtime outside with all three of my boys and some relaxing on the couch.
2. Which food do you wish could be calorie-free for all time?
Chocolate!
3. What is your favorite Christmas gift from childhood?
I don’t know about favorite but my most memorable one from childhood would probably be my cabbage patch doll. I remember being so happy when I saw her! (The one that you could curl her hair)

4. If you could be a parent of as many children as you wanted, how many would you have?
Four. An even number.
5. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Ariel… under ‘da sea!
6. What's one of your favorite stories in the Bible and why?
David and Goliath, because he trusted in the Lord for protection and guidance, which is something I admire and want to do more of.
7. What is one item you feel you couldn't live without?
My blankets. Yes, I still sleep with my baby blankets. A green one and a yellow one.
8. What did you want to be when you grew up and do you think you will ever be that?
A cleaning lady. No, I clean enough of my own house.
9. What is the worst/most embarrassing CD/Albums you've ever owned and do you still have it?
?? My brother would probably say everything I owned/own is bad.
10. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
Sarah
11. What is your favorite item of clothing and why?
My daddy’s old t-shirts. So comfy.

Now I tag ...
Sarah, from Growing on Gettysburg.
Dana, from A Day in the Life.
Cyndi, from I'm a Yaya!

No comments:

Post a Comment