Saturday, May 18, 2013

22 Months!

Mr Liam is 22 Months old!!!!


This was a big month for him. He switched to the big boy bed like a champ! He's doing just great. I'm so proud of him. I love the extra cuddles I get at night before bed too. I took this one picture the other night. He still loves to hold onto my finger :)


Sometimes it takes him longer to go to sleep though --- but he doesn't cry --- he just plays some and his most favorite thing to do is lock the door. When you go back in there to check on him he quickly runs, gets in the bed, tries to cover himself up with blankets and lays there as if he had been laying there the whole time. Silly guy. We took this the other night after he finally decided to crash.


He's starting to put more sentences together and LOVES to tell everyone Hey! And Bye! -- Hey Mama (sometimes Mommy)! Hey Dada! Hey GG! -- Bye Matt! Bye Mawmaw! Bye 'anyon!

He's still wild as ever (see picture below)!!


We might start working on potty training soon because he got accepted to start pre-school in the fall where Landon goes --- we are super excited! I think he's going to have a lot of fun with the other kids --- I just hope we don't get too many bad reports about his crazy behavior --ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment