Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Liam.

This boy is going to give me a heart attack.  He is so accident prone because he is not scared of anything!!  He is fine, BUT ... this past Saturday night he got hit in the head with a baseball, chocked on a piece of chicken,  had a tick pulled off him and pooped EVERYWHERE...we had to give him a bath and clean Grammy's carpet.  This was all in like 2 hours. 

THEN Sunday he was running down the hallway and somehow fell and hit his head on the corner of the doorway....he lost his shorts in the process.  I think his shorts must have fell down and he slipped on them.  This knot came up in about 0.2 seconds. 


THEN Monday he fell again and came up crying with blood coming out of his mouth.  I think he bit his lip.  He seemed fine after a little bit.  I went to change his clothes (because I think he slipped on his PJs) and found ANOTHER tick on his back.  I had to pull this one off with tweezers.  What a mess he is!!!!!  

I'm pretty sure he's just clumsy and his clothes are making him slip on the hardwood floors but I'm gonna keep a watch out on him for all these falls!  He's probably a little off balance from his ear infections too. 

Talk about ALL BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment