Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day

I had a pretty good Mother's day weekend!  Saturday we went to spend some time with Chad's mom and his brother and family.  We grilled out steaks and hung out.  The cousins got to get together and play.  We finally got a good picture of the four of them!  Aren't they cute?!!!!


We started Sunday off going to Church and took a few pictures before we left. 



Liam's expressions kill me. 

Then we came back home and worked on a few house projects that I had been wanting to get done.  Chad put up some hangers for me and I (finally) stained our bench that Chad's dad had made me.  It's hard to tell in this picture but it's stained a green color.. I love it!   


  
Landon let me cut his hair with only a few tears ....



We played outside for a while.  The weather was PERFECT.


Then we went out to dinner with my mom and family and ended the night shopping at Lowes!  Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment