Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back!

Some might would say I'm a bit obsessive compulsive. I think.. I just like things picked up and put away when they aren't being used!  I don't like a big mess.  I also hate the idea of toys becoming useless because we've misplaced pieces.  When we are done playing with toys for the day I will put them all back in their correct place.  I've started to get Landon to help me and I'll say..."Let's put the toys back!"  So then he'll go around saying...BACK!  And he'll put the toys back!  He's started to do really well and actually put them back in the correct place.  I took a few pictures with my phone to show you his "BACK" skills.  The first picture is when I put them back, and the second picture is when Landon put them back.   








Here's a cute video of Landon using a fork.  He's been doing it for a while now and is really starting to master his skills.  He's so proud of himself too, that's what I love.  He'll even move his food around on his plate so that he can get the food on the fork just right.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for my munchkin to master the skills of "back!" I have the same OCD!

    ReplyDelete