Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tempur-Pedic!

We got a new bed!!  We've needed one for a while now and finally decided to make the purchase.  Sleeping will only get more difficult the further along I get in my pregnancy.  Every time I made the move to get up in the middle of the night to go use the bathroom, I'd shake the entire bed just by moving an inch and Chad would wake up.  Chad loves to wiggle his feet and every time he'd move them I'd get annoyed because it would shake the entire bed.  It was starting to get bad.  We also wanted a bigger bed so that when the kids wanted to pile up in it on Saturday mornings to watch some cartoons we'd have plenty of room :)

We got a King Size Tempur-Pedic and IT. IS. THE. BEST. BED. EVER!!  It molds to your body...it even molds to my belly and that is THE BEST part!  I don't need any maternity pillows and Chad can wiggle his feet all he wants!!!  I can also get up and he doesn't even know I've moved.  Heck...he doesn't even really know I'm in the bed because it's so huge! 

Landon really enjoys playing all over it too.  He wore himself out yesterday playing on it so much that he ended up taking an extra nap!  And this morning he woke up early and so we brought him in the bed with us, turned on Thomas and all relaxed for another hour.






somebody stole the mints the movers left us.





this is his new face he makes often now...he squints those little eyes and cheeses all big...wonder who he got that from??

No comments:

Post a Comment